Carbide tools give a powerful “True Grit” performance – on both wet and dry materials. The highly wear-resistant abrasive lasts up to 150 times longer than sandpaper and is far more effective and time-saving than traditional grinding methods.
These discs are used on Floor Grinding Machine and similar machines for removing a wide range of materials on Floors of concrete, wood and other types of surfaces
can be used on:
Paint, Cement, Plaster, Brick, Linoleum, Filler, Acrylic, Fiberglass, Carpet backing, PVC, Concrete, Epoxy, Marble, Carpet felt, Wood and more
– Ø 100 & 140 mm for Klindex machines
– Ø 103 mm – Multi Titan Disc for Künzle & Tasin machines
– Ø 104 mm – Titan Cup for Künzle & Tasin machines
– Ø 127 mm with ø 11 mm attachment, countersunk
– Ø 127 mm with M 14 attachment
Standard grit sizes:
3, 6, 10, 14, 24, 36 & 50
Feel free to get in touch! Send us a message through this form, and we will reach out to you.